We've Got A New Puppy!!!!! // Vlogmas Day 5


We've Got A New Puppy!!!!! // Vlogmas Day 5

I think our prayers have been answered! We have found a new puppy for Maw Maw Luv. She has named her Girlfriend and they hit it immediately! You will love this precious puppy! I know I did 😍💝
PREVIOUS VIDEOS:
Vlogmas Day 4 // Home Tour Sneak Peek
Vlogmas Day 3 // MawMaw Luv // Special Christmas Gift
Vlogmas Day 2 // A Day in My Life
Vlogmas Day 1 // Here It Is // Suzanne Light
Hobonichi Weeks Mega // Hobonichi OR Bullet Journal? I Can't Decide!
Have You Bought Your Christmas Yet? // Daily Vlog // November 29, 2018
Decorate the Christmas Tree With Me 🎄🎄🎄
Praise & Worship // Sunday Vlog // You Deserve It // J.J. Hairston
Loud and Wild Thanksgiving // What Are You Thankful For in 2018?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Editing MawMaw Luv :) // Car Chit Chat
How Do You Even Start Decorating for Christmas // Trim Healthy Mama Update
Day in the Life 11/15/18 // Daily Vlog
Michael Jackson Is Back // Reaid AKA Michael Jackson
Fall Home Tour 2018 🍁🍂
I Got Me A Miracle
Cardboard Testimonies // Beautifully Broken // Easter
Mail:
Suzanne Light
PO Box 201
Dora, AL 35062
Email: srlight56@gmail.com
Facebook: FB group for YouTube Subscribers Let Your Light Shine
Live stream for Sumiton Church of God Shown every Sunday at 10:45 CST www.sumitonchurchofgod.com
Instagram: srlight
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, kill and destroy. I have come that you may have life, and that you may have it more abundantly.
Music Provided by: www.epidemicsound.com

2018 vlogmas,vlogmas 2018,vlogmas day 5,vlogmas day five,2018 vlogmas day 5,2018 vlogmas day five,2018 christmas vlogmas,christmas vlogmas 2018,christmas vlogmas,Suzanne Light,Alabama vlogger,Christia

Yorumlar