Bushcraft Camp: Full Super Shelter Tour (Tower, Ladder, Shelter, Roof, Log Store, Raised Bed)


Bushcraft Camp: Full Super Shelter Tour (Tower, Ladder, Shelter, Roof, Log Store, Raised Bed)

I head to the bushcraft camp to do a full detailed tour of my super shelter build. My bushcraft camp is complete with Hunting Tower and ladder, large primary lean to shelter with raised bed, a secondary lean to shelter with a log and moss roof, a dog shelter with moss roof and log, a saw horse, fire pit, log store, wood timber frame roof with adjustable tarp system for when there is bad weather at the camp. I also built perimeter walls around the camp.
The Bushcraft Camp Update series has been a great adventure. I enjoy building a natural shelter from resources that I find in the woods. I have enjoyed camping overnight alone in this bushcraft camp. Being alone in the forest listening to the sounds of nature. When I first started building this super shelter I used minimal gear, just simple hand tools so that I could build it on the cheap and save money. Once my Bushcraft Skills developed I began to get better bushcraft tools and I learnt how to build larger shelters. I wanted to build something a little different. With the resources available I could have probably built a Log Cabin. But I wanted to build something different. So now that the camp is built, I can practise my wilderness bushcraft and survival skills. At some point I would like to start learning primitive technology and building with minimal or no tools. Thanks so much to everyone who has watched the bushcraft camp update series on ta outdoors. I look forward to doing more solo overnight trips in the bushcraft camp.
FULL CAMP BUILD:
BUSHCRAFT CAMP UPDATE SERIES:
LIVIN' GOOD IN THE WOODS HOODIES (Worldwide Shipping)
TA OUTDOORS MERCHANDISE:
TA OUTDOORS PATCHES:
TA INSTAGRAM:
TA FACEBOOK:
TA TWITTER:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR OTHER FISHING YOUTUBE CHANNEL "TAFishing" here:
Music:
Simon Alexander - Hollow wine grove
#bushcraft #camp #shelter

bushcraft,bushcraft camp,bushcraft camp update,supershelter,super shelter,camp,solo camping,hunting tower,camping,winter camping,log cabin,cabin,tiny house,suvival,fort,survival skills,alone,alone in

Yorumlar