[MLP Comic Dub] Field Research (comedy)


[MLP Comic Dub] Field Research (comedy)

Summary: Lyra explains to Twilight the intricate study of 'Human Migration'.
Show your Subscribbler pride by grabbing a t-shirt, hoodie or mug here:
Original comic can be found here:
Cast:
Scribbler (Twilight and Lyra)
Music:
Bumbly March (Kevin MacLeod)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Other Important Stuff:
Support me on Patreon so I can continue to produce high quality content for you:
If Patreon Isn't Your Thing But You'd Still Like to Support the Channel, One-Off Donations Can Be Made Here:
Find me on Twitter:

Find me on Fimfiction:

Find my non-pony stories on Fanfiction.net:

mlp,my little pony,friendship is magic,fim,comic dub,audio comic,fan comic,fancomic,pony,ponies,brony,bronies,obabscribbler,scribbler,scribbler productions,comedy,parody,sad,fun,ponyville,cute,satire,

Yorumlar